Institute of Aviation in Warsaw was established as a Technical Research Institute of Aviation in 1926, and had its share in trials of almost all Polish aircraft. Initially, the results of their work were presented in the Institute "IBTL Reports". After the war - since 1956 to the present time, Institute of Aviation have been publishing Transactions of the Institute of Aviation, a scientific journal. We publish new, original articles written by our researchers and collaborating with the Institute, including those from abroad. Scope of the publication is closely related to the area of activity of the Institute, particularly with ongoing projects and work here, and organized scientific conferences. Articles are published in Polish and English. Before publishing all articles are reviewed.
Institute of Aviation
Scientific Publication Division
Al. Krakowska 110/114
+48 22 846 00 11 ext. 249